Remembrance Glass provides a unique method of memorializing your loved ones by creating a glass form to hold the cremains or a glass sculpture that encases a small amount of their cremains within it. The 3-4 inch solid glass paperweight is the most popular option.
The process is simple for the Remembrance Paperweight.
1. Bring or mail the ashes (2 tablespoons is all that is needed) to our studio.
- Choose your colors (red, blue, green, or purple). We have over 100 options.
- Pay a 50% deposit for your piece(s), paperweights made by us are $150.
- Expect us to take 4-6 weeks to create your Remembrance Glass from the time your deposit is received.
- Photo of your completed piece(s) is sent, and remaining funds are due (including tax)
- Pick up your Remembrance Glass piece or have it carefully packed and shipped to you (at your expense)
We also offer Birthstone Ornaments and Unity Glass to complete our specialty glass, reflecting the Cycle of Life.
Enriching lives through artistic self-expression.