The process is simple.
Set up a design meeting (separate $100 fee) where you will
1. Choose the form you would like: vase, bowl, or sculpture that will be hand made after your wedding ceremony.
2. Select your glass crystal colors which represent your favorite colors, your wedding colors, or your spirit colors. Purchase the color (price depends on colors choose and amount needed for the Unity ceremony). If you are local and we have the colors in stock you can take them with you, if not the colors will be shipped in individual packets for use in your ceremony.
3. Put a 50% deposit down on the price of your art work. Because each piece is unique we do not have set prices but we can do pieces for you that range from $300-$1000 or more.
After the wedding
4. Return the glass crystals used in the Unity ceremony to us .
5. Our glass artist will then create the piece you selected with the crystals from your ceremony. A photo of the finished piece will be sent to you and then the remaining monies are due. Once paid your finished art can be picked up or we will carefully package and ship it to you (at your expense). The entire after wedding process typically is completed within 4-8 weeks.
Also unique to your unity ceremony concept, consider having your wedding party celebrate with us. We can do a narrated glass blowing demo and then for smaller groups we can help each of the attendees “Make a Something”. Or perhaps you are looking for a unique place to have a wedding reception or shower. We have two venues available for standing receptions – our hot shop and our glass art gallery both can hold up to 50 people. Perhaps you are considering gifts for your parents or the wedding party. We offer glass blowing experiences that range in price from $40-$200/person and of course we also offer glass blowing classes and weekend workshops. We can incorporate some of your glass crystals from your wedding, into glass hearts, paperweights, flowers or blown glass ornaments for those special participants if we plan for it ahead of time. These are truly unique and thoughtful gifts that will be remembered for a lifetime.